Yamaha's professional models are medium-weight for a perfect all-around playability. They're at home in any setting, from studio to big band, concert band, chamber group, or orchestra.
The 6345G features a large bore and a gold-brass bell for a warm, rich, commanding tone and is ideal for those who need versatility in their horn, who are looking for an instrument that will play and sound just right in any group or setting.
- Monel pistons valves are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional trumpet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
- A Hammered one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instrument's material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone. A hammered, gold brass bell produces a perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due to advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Pressure-formed tubing is perfectly rounded tubing that results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- A Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell is made by high-energy lasers that fuse the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- The main tuning slide on the YTR-6345G has a single brace which creates moderate resistance in the horn with a slightly darker sound.
- One-piece, drawn, gold brass leadpipe. This type of leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance.
- Conventional tuning slide
- Gold brass bell: 123 mm
- L bore: 11.73 mm
- Monel valves
- One-piece, hand-hammered bell
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Gold lacquer finish
- Includes case and 14B4 mouthpiece
- Model: YTR-6345G, YTR6345GS
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 123mm (4-7/8") Bell Material One piece Gold brass
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Large 11.73mm (0.462")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (YTR-6345G) Silver Plate (YTR-6345GS)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: 14B4
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Yamaha YTR-6345G is supplied in a hard case. A Yamaha 14B4 mouthpiece is also supplied. An accessory pack including a polish cloth and a bottle of valve oil is also provided.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html