- Children often try one instrument and find some months later that they'd now like to try something different - even adults can sometimes feel this way! Without having spent a not insignificant amount of money on an instrument (not forgetting the accessories that accompany it), hiring an instrument means there's less pressure on all involved.
- Hiring is also really good option for adults who learned as a child and now want to get back into playing. Because our range is so affordable, you could hire an instrument as a stop-gap to get your technique back into shape before upgrading to a more advanced model.*
- Less waste! We maintain rental instruments so that they are able to continue serving musicians if/when they are returned.
So we've established that hiring is great, but here's four reasons why the John Packer Rental Scheme really is the best:
- The range: We hire Flutes, Clarinets, Saxophones, Oboes, Cor Anglais, Bassoons, Trumpets, Cornets, Flugel Horns, Tenor Horns, Baritone Horns, Euphoniums, and French Horns!
- Price: Monthly charges start from only £15 a month. (A 3 month minimum term applies.)
- Value: Customers can off-set a maximum of six months' rental payments off the price of the instrument they're hiring.
- Save VAT: If you're in state education you can also purchase your instrument via the school to save paying the VAT. (Read details and T&C's)
* While you can't off-set hire fees off the price of a different instrument. If you do choose to buy a different model of instrument, as a previous hire we guarantee to give you a good deal on any upgrade.
Visit our Rental page and start your musical journey!