Postage costs for delivery to the UK mainland are calculated based on total order value (excludes pre-owned and other exclusions).
(Isle of Wight, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland)
Small items - £5.50 (such as mouthpieces etc.)
Medium items - £10 (most instruments etc.)
Large items - £33 (large instruments such as Tubas etc.)
Please note that orders for BFPO addresses are possibly liable for additional shipping charges based solely upon size and weight and as such will be worked out on an order by order basis.
When will it arrive?
- We aim to process all orders within 24hrs where possible (excluding weekends & bank holidays).
- Royal Mail 1st Class standard, recorded and special delivery aim to deliver the next working day after dispatch (including Saturdays). Times may vary for non-mainland UK.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class standard and recorded delivery aim to deliver within 2-3 working days after dispatch (including Saturday). Times may vary for non-mainland UK.
- Our courier services deliver next working day after dispatch. Please note a signature will be required on delivery.
- Please note that when the courier brings your instrument, they may ask to see a photo ID of the person who placed the order. If this is not available, the courier will not be able to leave the goods
What do I do if my parcel doesn’t arrive?
If your parcel doesn’t arrive, please contact us in the first instance or call 01823 282386.
Can I return my order?
- Please contact us before returning any items by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Odette on 01823 282386.
- You have 30 days to return faulty goods and receive a full refund. Please email email@example.com as soon as possible with order number (as confirmed on your order confirmation email) and a description of the issue. We are happy to replace, repair or refund faulty items. Larger items including instruments will be collected via courier with smaller items and accessories being returned via a free post address. Goods must be in their original packaging
- Distance selling, i.e. goods bought online: If you have purchased online and the items are in full working order but you are not happy with your purchase, you have the right to cancel and return your goods within 14 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days with your order number. Delivery costs in this case are the responsibility of the buyer. Goods must be returned in their original packaging and arrive to us undamaged. A refund will be issued within 30 days. Any international orders will be refunded by the same process by which they were charged. Please be aware that changes in currency rates between placing the order and refunding the payment may result in a different amount being refunded in your currency. We reserve the right to make a fair and reasonable charge if either the goods or packaging are damaged in any way. This only applies to goods bought online.
- Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to goods that have been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item was purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules above.