The new Bam Trekking tenor saxophone case is ideal for the player looking for a compact and durable case that offers an extremely high level of protection.
The case has a large internal storage pocket for accessories and backpack/ shoulder straps for easy transportation.
Available in 3 different modern, stylish finishes; black carbon, silver carbon and brushed aluminium.
- INSIDE FEATURES : Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- Large accessory compartment
- OUTSIDE FEATURES :
- Side handle
- Subway handle
- 2 retractable padded backpack straps
- Additional external rain cover
- Large expandable external pocket for sheet music
- External Bam Ballistic fabric, waterresistant, protective against abrasion and tear
- Molded on a Selmer Mark VI Saxophone.
- WEIGHT : 4.3 kg
- INSIDE DIMENSIONS : Body Length: 77 cm
- Bell: 16 cm
- OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS : 86x38x29 cm