The B&S Challenger I is a great choice as an upgrade instrument for developing players in the mid-to-late grades. This model is also popular with experienced musicians looking for a competitively priced advanced trumpet.
- 100% German made, the B&S Challenger I offers fantastic build quality and performance at a great price. Featuring a traditionally made one-piece hammered bell, gold brass leadpipe and hand-lapped monel piston valves, the B&S Challenger I allows for a beautiful, dark tone perfect for classical and concert band music. This model is available in either a lacquer or silverplate finish.
- Model: Challenger I 3137, Challenger I 3137S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 122mm (4.782")
- Bore: Medium-Large 11.65mm (0.459")
- Waterkeys: 2 (Lever)
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe: Gold Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (3137), Silverplate (3137S)
- Lyre Box: No
- Supplied with: Cleaning rod & cloth , Valve oil, Slide grease, B&S 7C mouthpiece, Backpack Style Case
The B&S Challenger I is supplied with a standard B&S 7C mouthpiece and cleaning accessories in a fabric-covered case with backpack straps.