- Ebonite body which creates a rich warm sound
- Reduced keywork makes this smaller and lighter than other C clarinets
- By missing off some of the alternative keys it removes the complexity from learning whilst maintaining the note range
- Keywork is finished in a strong nickel plate which makes this a reliable instrument for use at home or in the classroom environment
- With the addition of using a Bb clarinet mouthpiece, this encourages the student to develop a good Bb clarinet embouchure.
- Model: JP125
- Key: C
- Material: Ebonite
- Keywork: Nickel Plated
- Mechanism: Reduced Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: JP6121
- Lyre Box: No
The John Packer JP6121/124/125 Clarinet Bb Mouthpiece for JP Clarinets, Ligature, Cap, Reed, Pull-through,John Packer JP8124 C Clarinet Case
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.