If you are looking for a reliable Bb/F trombone but you can’t justify the cost of a more expensive instrument, then the JP133MLR Bb/F for you.
Ideal for use within schools ensembles and training bands you will find the JP133MLR Bb/F is suitable for all your musical needs.
Well respected in developing high performing but affordable instruments, John Packer's have equipped the JP133MLR with a rose brass bell giving it a fullness and maturity in tone that is usually not found at this level.
Our guide to buying your first trombone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a trombone.
- Recommended by Andy Berryman of the Halle Orchestra, the JP133MLR wasdescribed as "excellent value for money and ideal for the aspiring trombone player. I could get away with either of these on a Halle gig."
John Packer's have equipped the JP133MLR with a rose brass bell giving it a fullness and maturity in tone that is usually not found at this level. The JP133MLR also features:
Durable string rotor mechanism ensuring the development of players is supported as much as possible
- Medium large bore tenor trombone boasts an 8" bell
- Small shank bore measuring .525"
- Bell ring providing a robust structure
- Rose brass bell ensuring a full, dark sound
The JP133MLR Bb/F Tenor Trombone is supplied with a JP605 mouthpiece and lightweight case. The case features backpack straps and a shoulder strap and includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.