The JP146 offers you an inexpensive and reliable way into giving yourself or your ensemble a good top line. It offers you a good quality instrument for a fraction of the price of other comparable models. The sopranino is probably best known for its place in Jazz ensembles and choirs, providing you with lively and unique sound perfect for solo work.
Our guide to buying your first saxophone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a saxophone.
The JP146 Atom Sopranino Saxophone is available for hire. Find out more.
- Rose Brass body – adds depth to the tone avoiding shrillness
- Rust resistant Blue steel springs for improved response and better tension memory
- Italian quality leather pads that create a better seal and last longer than conventional leather pads
- Italian leather pads equipped with resonator pads
- A fuller more projected sound
- Impeccable tuning especially on the Ab and Eb notes
- Great appearance featuring abalone pearls and decorative engraving
- Model: JP146 Atom
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: Gold lacquer
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finish: Rose Brass
- Lyre Box: No
The JP146 is supplied in a John Packer JP8146 Sopranino Saxophone Case. It comes supplied with a JP mouthpiece, cap, ligature, JP sling and reed.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.