As a beginner on the Tenor Horn you will be looking for an instrument that will give you a good level of performance but at a realistic price. You will also be owning a Tenor Horn that is popular within student and training bands.
- The John Packer JP172Tenor Horn has been designed specifically to aid you as a student musician to achieve a strong sound, a responsive playing experience and excellent intonation.
- Smooth action monel piston valves and for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- 4 water keys
- Model: JP172, JP172S
- Key: Eb
- Bellsize: 203.2mm (8")
- Bore: Medium 11.65mm (0.459")
- Waterkeys: 4
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP172), Silverplate (JP172S)
- Valves: 3 Monel Piston valves
- Lyre Box: Yes
John Packer JP8172/272/372 Tenor Horn Case. John Packer JP602 Tenor Horn Mouthpiece, Ultra Pure valve oil, Maintenance guide.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.