An affordable Flugel Horn ideal for the student and step-up student who are studying and playing in training bands, jazz ensembles or performing solos in orchestral work.
The JP175 Flugel Horn is available to hire. Find out more.
- The construction of the Flugel Horn incorporates:
Rose brass leadpipe
- Bottom sprung monel valves
- 6” bell enable the player to produce and project a mellow sound
- Tuning of the Flugel Horn is made easier with the 3rd valves trigger slide
- Maintenance is made easier by the incorporation of 3 water keys
- Model: JP175, JP175S, JP175ST, JP175R
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 152.4mm (6")
- Bore: Medium-Small 11mm (0.43")
- Waterkeys: 3
- Material: Yellow Brass
- Finishes: Lacquer (JP175), Silverplate (JP175S), Satin (JP175ST), Rose Brass (JP175R)
- Lyre Box: No
The JP175 is supplied with a John Packer JP8175 Flugel Horn Case, John Packer JP604 Flugel Horn Mouthpiece, Ultra Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.