The John Packer JP323 Eb Clarinet is an ideal instrument for the advancing player looking for an affordable wooden Eb clarinet for playing in orchestras, wind bands and other ensembles.
With its accessible price tag and rich tone it is a desirable choice that can out-perform both comparable and even more expensive wooden models.
This clarinet is capable of taking the player up through the higher grades and offers a high level of performance.
- Crafted from Grenadilla wood for a rich, full tone
- Fitted with sliver plated keywork
- Wooden tenon rings for a sleek and stylish finish
- Reinforced barrel and bell to reduce the risk of cracking
- Modern ringless bell for improved resonance
- Adjustable thumb rest for extra comfort
- Comes with two barrels to aid tuning
- Model: JP323
- Key: Eb
- Material: Grenadilla body with silverplated keywork
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: JP
- Lyre Box: No
Included as part of the outfit is a JP student mouthpiece which is responsive and free-blowing.
The fabric covered, single, hard case is compact with an outside pocket which can store small accessories.
The shoulder strap offers greater ease of portability.
Also included are two barrels, a pull-through, ligature + cap set, cork grease and a sample reed.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.