The JP373 Sterling represents JP's flagship professional baritone horn for players wanting the highest performance from their instrument.
Developed in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Musical Instruments, the JP373 Sterling raises the bar of what was thought possible in its price bracket.
Widely respected as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of brass instruments in the UK, Paul previously worked as a production manager at Boosey & Hawkes before creating Sterling Musical Instruments in 1987.
- Designed and manufactured in the same location as the new JP Rath collaboration, Paul Riggett from Sterling has overseen the design of this new edition to the JP Brass range using many of the techniques that he has perfected for his own Sterling professional range of brass instruments.
- Exclusively designed trademark Sterling leadpipe
- Using only the highest specification of components, the JP373 Sterling is constructed from high grade 80:20 brass throughout adding to its rich and warm sound
- 9.5" bell and 0.543" bore help give it a balanced resistance whilst providing superior sound projection
- 3 bottom sprung monel valves with nylon guides help ensure a smooth and free action
- Model: JP373, JP373S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 241.30mm (9.5”)
- Valves: 3 Piston
- Bore: Large 13.79mm (.543”)
- Water Key: 3
- Body: High Grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP373), Silver Plate (JP373S)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: JP 6BS
To ensure maximum performance straight out of the case, the JP373 Sterling is supplied with a JP 6BS mouthpiece, case and Ultra-Pure Maintenance pack.
Manufactured in Germany, the hard case ensures maximum protection for your instrument. Sturdy lockable clasps and an internal storage compartment are included as standard.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.