The JP379BB is a fantastic quality instrument suitable for you as a professional player who is looking for a large bore Contrabass tuba to play in orchestras. The tuba would also fit in well in concert bands and wind bands if the tuba part was for a larger instrument.
- The JP379 Sterling BB Tuba represents John Packer Ltd's flagship 4 inline rotary valve BB Tuba
- Created in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Brass, the JP379 represents a fusion of professional level Sterling components and design with the affordability and durability normally associated with the JP brand
- Model: JP379BB Sterling, JP379SBB Sterling
- Key: BBb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 450mm (17.7”)
- Valves: 4 Rotary Valves
- Bore: Large 19.5mm (0.768”)
- Water Keys: 4
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP379BB Sterling), Silver Plate (JP379SBB Sterling)
The JP379BB is supplied with a mouthpiece and comes with a lightweight case. The case includes hard wheels and an ergonomic pull strap and handle and features a large storage pocket for sheet music and small accessories. Internally, there are also several compartments for small accessories.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.