The JP111 gives new players the option of a more advanced entry level flute when compared to our JP011 model. This model benefits from a higher standard of manufacturing and is very capable of supporting players through the middle grades.
Our guide to buying your first flute will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a flute.
- Offset G keywork makes holding the instrument more comfortable by providing an ergonomic hand position. This can help to increase playing time before players’ hands get tired
- A Split E mechanism supports players when playing high E and adds stability to the tone across all registers
- Responsive cut head-joint encourages quicker learning and a more developed sound
- Model: JP111
- Key: C
- Keywork: Closed Hole, Y-Arm
- Toneholes: Extruded
- Offset G: Yes
- Split E: Yes
- Footjoint: C
- Material: Silver Plated Nickel Silver Alloy
The JP111 is supplied with a hard case, case cover with shoulder strap, cleaning rod and silver polishing cloth.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.