The JP133LR Bb/F Is John Packer's large bore tenor trombone perfect for school ensembles, training bands and for those players who require a reliable Bb/F trombone but can't justify the cost of a more expensive instrument.
Well respected in developing high performing but affordable instruments, John Packer's have equipped the JP133LR with a rose brass bell giving it a fullness and maturity in tone that is usually not found at this level.
Our guide to buying your first trombone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a trombone.
- The JP133LR Bb/F large bore tenor trombone boasts an 8.5" bell and a large shank .547' bore
- A bell ring provides a robust structure and a rose brass bell ensures a full, dark sound
- The JP133LR also features a durable string rotor mechanism ensuring the development of players is supported as much as possible
- Model: JP133LR
- Key: Bb/F
- Bell Size: Rose Brass 216mm (8.5")
- Valves: Rotary 1
- Bore: Large 13.8mm (.547")
- Water Key: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: JP605
The JP133LR Bb/F Tenor Trombone is supplied with a JP605 mouthpiece and lightweight case.
The case features backpack straps and a shoulder strap and includes a small external storage pocket enabling players to store small accessories and sheet music with their instrument.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.