The JTR-500-Q is designed to be a comfortable choice for beginners and younger players with an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring to suit all hand sizes.
Our guide to buying your first trumpet will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a trumpet.
- Manufactured with a lightweight, ergonomic design, the JTR-500-Q was designed with younger players and beginners in mind
- The rose brass leadpipe and tuning slide help students develop a large, warm sound
- The smooth response from stainless steel piston valves make this instrument easy to play
- All Jupiter instruments benefit from a 2 year warranty
- Model: JTR-500-Q
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 123mm (4.84")
- Bore: Medium-Large 11.68mm (0.460")
- Waterkeys: 2 (Lever)
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Supplied with: Cleaning cloth, Valve Oil, Jupiter TR7C Mouthpiece, Backpack style case
The JTR-500-Q is supplied with a Jupiter 7C mouthpiece which is ideal for beginners, cleaning cloth, valve oil and a lightweight case with backpack straps.