"SIGNATURE" is a unique and unrivalled concept.
The tone, the right compromise between roundness and presence, is a subtle mix of sweetness and energy. A wide dynamic range facilitates pianissimo and unsaturated fortissimo, with a perfectly homogeneous tone over the various registers. A centred and easy emission provides a high level of control.
The tuning of the A clarinet is perfectly balanced, featuring higher toneholes and thumb rest plates.
Produced in the historic and highly regarded Selmer Paris factory the Signature has been a stalwart of the professional clarinet range for years and has been widely accepted and played across Europe and further afield.
Henri Selmer Paris is proud to announce a new generation to their models of clarinets, the Évolution Series. Henri Selmer Paris clarinets are renown for their incredible consistency, tone quality, great intonation, and incredible quality. The Évolution Series brings an element of reliability and stability that has never before been seen in the professional clarinet world. Due to the features of the material and production process Selmer use on the upper joints, the following advantages are achieved:
- Greater stability in dimensional variation: the bore does not move or change and the reliability of the fit of the barrel onto the upper joint is improved
- Waterproof: no more cracks
- Better thermal conductivity: the instrument heats up and gets to pitch more quickly
- Smoother response on all registers
- Each evolution upper joint is indicated with a small star near the serial number