The XO Professional 1600I Roger Ingram model trumpet outfit features medium bore, yellow brass body and a 4.8" handcrafted B1 bell with heavy bead and enhanced bell ferrule. The combination of these two features creates an instrument with exceptional dispersion, clarity, and tone.
This model also features a reverse leadpipe and professional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters and includes stainless steel valves and a vertical third valve stop.
Players can customize their horn with the pearl inlaid or metal finger buttons, regular or light action springs, and standard or heavy weight bottom valve caps.
Also included are the special XO Nodal Stabilizers that reduce the gaps that normally contribute to turbulence and excessive resistance.
- Reversed gold brass mouth pipe
- Stainless steel valves
- Elliptical and round tuning slide
- Two sets of finger buttons: Metal and mother of pearl
- Two sets of valve springs and valve caps
- Model: 16001L Roger Ingram
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 4.8" (123mm)
- Valves: 3
- Bore: Medium Bore: .453" (11.50mm)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Yellow Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
The XO 16001L is supplied with a mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.