A top quality Baritone Horn that is perfect for the professional level player.
- This is the first Yamaha Baritone to feature a 3-valve compensating system, and is another example of how advanced Yamaha technology and ideas come together to deliver the sound and playability artists desire.
While retaining the traditional Baritone configuration, the YBH-831 includes refinements that are invisible to the eye but make a significant difference in performance.
The 3-valve compensating system is a traditional baritone type with an original tubing configuration for improved pitch compensation
- By allowing breath to flow through the bypass tubes of valves that are pressed simultaneously with the third valve, pitch accuracy in the mid to low range is markedly improved
- You can play in the normal way, without using a trigger or alternate fingerings, making it easier to concentrate on the music
- The original main tube taper and large bell add clarity and projection to a deep, magnificent baritone timbre that won’t get lost in powerful tutti passages
- In addition to featuring a new design that offers ideal playing resistance, the leadpipe is not soldered to the bell so that the full, natural resonance of the instrument is available for superior expressive capability
- Slim valve casings and a hand rest mounted parallel to the valves contribute to a natural, stress-free hand position, while lightweight pistons make the action quick and agile
- Model: YBH-831S Neo, YBH-831 Neo
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass 240mm (9.4")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: 13.20-14.00mm (.520-.550")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Silver Plate (YBH-831S), Lacquer (YBH-831)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha SL-48
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Yamaha YBH-831 Neo baritone horn comes supplied with a quality hard case, a Yamaha SL-48 mouthpiece, and cleaning products including valve oil, a cleaning cloth and tuning slide grease.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html