Setting a new benchmark for professional clarinet models, the Yamaha YCL-CSGIII range offers you an incredible tone and detailed, responsive playability. The Yamaha CSGIII is designed to meet and exceed your requirements as a professional clarinetists.
- Yamaha re-analysed and re-evaluated literally every single design component and specification. From this, Yamahacreated a new bell and barrel offering a tone of breath taking richness and depth. The sound is warm yet has a clear focused centre surrounded by a wealth of overtones, resulting in extraordinary beauty and expression.
Bell and Barrel: Slightly plump barrel and thick-walled bell produce a deep tone with rich resonance.
- Improved key shape with Yamaha original silver-plating: Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch. Yamaha-original silver-plating is applied on them, allowing a focused and centred sound.
- New Eb lever: A newly shaped Eb lever is adopted as a standard, along which the entire mechanism is totally re-designed as well.
- Pads made of cork and leather: Cork pads and leather pads are optimally placed to maximize on their tonal quality, touch and functionality.
- New toneholes: New toneholes maximize superior tone quality, even intonation and a uniformed response throughout the full range of the instrument.
- Model: YCL-CSGIII
- Key: Bb
- Material: Grenadilla
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: Black
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 5CM
- Lyre Box: No
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Yamaha CSGIII is supplied in a hard case with a case cover and shoulder strap for ease of transportation. A Yamaha 5CM mouthpiece, cap, ligature and reed are also included along with cleaning materials such as a cleaning swab and polishing cloth.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html