The YCR-2310III is Yamaha's student level 'long model' Bb cornet and a great choice if you are a student or first time player looking for an instrument that is mid-way between a trumpet and a traditional Bb cornet.
Our guide to buying your first cornet will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a cornet.
- The YCR-2310III features:
New modified two piece yellow brass bell with a thickness of metal that has improved both sound and playability
- The new rounder shaped leadpipe offers less resistance
- Newly designed heavier caps and buttons give this cornet a round and warm tone
- Designed with good playability and sound quality in mind
- Features an adjustable 3rd valve finger ring and monel alloy piston valves
- Model: YCR-2310III (Yellow Lacquer), YCR-2310SIII (Silver Plate)
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow brass 4 1/2" (119mm)
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: ML Bore: .459" (11.65mm)
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Yellow Lacquer (YCR-2310III), Silver Plate (YCR-2310SIII)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: CR11C4
- Warranty: 2 Years
The YCR-2310III is supplied with a good all round Yamaha CR-11E4 mouthpiece, cleaning accessories and a hard case.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html