The Yamaha 517 flute comes from Yamaha's professional line and is ideal for the professional player looking for a flute that gives players the musical capabilities that you would only expect to hear from a handmade instrument.
- Yamaha have improved their manufacturing over their 35 years of flute making to incorporate hand made techniques which make their flutes reliable and made to a high standard.The Type AM headjoint is based on the Type A headjoints supplied with handmade flutes from the 900 and 800 series. This offers a wider expressive range and additionally offers easier response with excellent balance over the instrument’s entire range, a slightly heavier resistance, and a wide dynamic range.
- A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. Found on Yamaha handmade flutes, their beautiful designs are inspired by traditional european styling.
- New optimized pads create a better seal and improve the instruments longevity.
- An offset G and split E mechanism are included for comfort.
- A special annealing process delivers a more pure transmission of vibration from the player to the flute for a rich resonance and superior response.
- Model: YFL517
- Key: C
- Headjoint: Solid Silver
- Lip Plate: Solid Silver
- Body: Silver Plated
- Foot Joint: C
- Tone Holes: Extruded
- Keywork: Closed Hole
- Offet G: Yes
- E Mechanism: Split E
- Arms: French(Pointed)
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Yamaha 517 is supplied in a compact hard case with a sophisticated case cover. A shoulder strap is also included for ease of transportation. An accessory pack including a polish cloth, gauze cloth, cleaning rod and instruction manual is also provided.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html