Yamaha standard trombones were designed to make it easier for beginning students to sound good…and as soon as possible.
They are produced in Yamaha workshops by highly trained craftspeople with very similar specifications and manufacturing processes as Yamaha use on their top of the line models.
Plus every single instrument is stringently test-played and inspected by an expert. This is why some top artists have commented that Yamaha standard models are very close to pro trombones in quality, yet are much easier for beginners to play.
Our guide to buying your first trombone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a trombone.
- The standard models are durable, high quality trombones which offer a perfect entry into the world of music
- Yamaha instruments are renowned for their exceptional build quality, reliability and manufacturing precision and consistency
- Many players choose Yamaha as they are a widely respected and trusted brand
- Fully checked prior to sale.
- Model: YSL-354E, YSL-354SE
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow-brass 204.4mm (8")
- Bore: Medium 12.70mm (0.500")
- Water Key: Lever 1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (YSL-354E), Silver Plate (YSL-354SE)
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha SL-48S
- Warranty: 2 Years
Supplied with a hard case, a cleaning/maintenance kit and a Yamaha mouthpiece.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html