The Yamaha YTS-875EX02 Bb tenor sax is ideal for you as a professional saxophonist of any style looking for an instrument that can handle even the most demanding repertoire.
Yamaha's highly evolved flagship model features stress-free key work, low-
- Adjustable Front F key: An adjustable Front F mechanism gives the player the freedom to find the optimal level of resistance in the altissimo range.
- Easy to play in the lower register: During the design process, Yamaha experimented with new methods for producing the bottom bow of the instrument. The diameter of the low C and D toneholes has been reduced and Yamaha’s unique acoustic annealing process has been applied to enhance low note playability. Resistance is consistent throughout the instrument’s range.
- E1 neck: The E1 neck provides accurate intonation and an improved response.
- Bell brace: The bell/body brace features two-point contact for enhanced projection and a free-blowing response.
- Octave key: The octave key has a unique new ball joint design for smoother, quicker action. The new neck receiver improves the tonal resonance.
- Centre-bow reinforcement plate: The centre-bow reinforcement plate has been removed on the EX tenor for a free blowing resistance.
- Left-hand seesaw key: The left hand seesaw key has been redesigned to facilitate playability as well as feel more comfortable.
The Yamaha YTS-875EX is supplied in a hard case with shoulder strap. Also included is a Yamaha 4CM ebonite mouthpiece, cap, ligature, external cleaning cloth, cork grease and sample reed.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html