The hydrophilic properties of these oils allow the wood to breathe whilst moisturising the fibres.
- Made, designed, and packaged in the UK
- Comes in a recyclable PET bottle, inside a compostable Nature-Flex bag made from wood pulp, with a label made from 100% recycled content in the EU, and twine made in the UK
- Made from all-natural ingredients, and is free from toxins, synthetics and petroleums
- Made from pe flower oils, including lavender grown in England
- Inhibits cracking and warping
Suitable for all wooden clarinet, oboes, bassoons, recorders, and bagpipes.
Will also improve the tone of your instrument over time.
A fantastic alternative to the commonly used linseed oil, which forms a hard coating inside the bore of instruments, preventing the wood from reacting naturally to temperature and humidity changes.
Suitable for all musicians, regardless of age or ability. Professionals and students alike who care about their wooden instrument and our planet will be delighted with this bore oil.