If you are a beginner on the Saxophone or even an established player looking to source one, then the John Packer JP045 Eb Alto Saxophone is an ideal and affordable option. For a beginner the JP045 is a good introduction to the Saxophone and is capable of taking you through to the middle grades.
Our guide to buying your first saxophone will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a saxophone.
- Extensive research and development was undertaken to ensure that the JP045 has many features that would normally only be available on more expensive alternatives
- Fully ribbed construction and double spine on B & C keys
- Underslung octave mechanism
- Rust resistant blue steel springs with tension memory
- Italian leather pads that create a better seal than conventional pads
- High F# and front F keys
- Floating plate for little finger cluster (left hand)
- Adjustable thumb ring and sling ring
- A range of features, extra engraving and abalone pearls
- Model: JP045G, JP045BS, JP045S, JP045BG, JP045R, JP045V
- Key: Eb
- Material: Brass
- Keywork: JP045G (Gold Lacquer), JP045S (Silver Plated), JP045BS (Black, silver keys), JP045BG (Black, gold keys), JP045R (Rose Brass), JP045V (Vintage)
- Mechanism: Full Keywork
- Finish: JP045G (Gold Lacquer), JP045S (Silver Plated), JP045BS (Black, silver keys), JP045BG (Black, gold keys), JP045 (Rose Brass), JP045V (Vintage)
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP045 is supplied in a hard case which has D rings, a Bari Esprit mouthpiece, cap, ligature and a basic sling.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.