The JP374T Sterling is JP's flagship 4 valve fully compensating professional level Bb Euphonium.
Created in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Brass, the JP374T Sterling represents a fusion of professional level Sterling components and design with the affordability and durability normally associated with the JP brand.
Widely respected as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of brass instruments in the UK, Paul previously worked as a production manager at Boosey & Hawkes before creating Sterling Musical Instruments in 1987.
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass throughout
- Exclusively designed trademark Sterling leadpipe
- 12" bell for superior sound projection
- Easier and more ergonomic tuning with the addition of a tuning slide trigger
- Fully compensating
- 3+1 bottom sprung valve system enabling an alternative fingering system
- Model: JP374T Sterling, JP374ST Sterling
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: High Grade Brass 304.8mm (12”)
- Valves: 4 Piston Valves
- Bore: Large 15mm-16.8mm (.590”-.661”)
- Water Keys: 3
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP374T), Silver Plate (JP374ST)
- Lyre Box: Yes
The JP374T Sterling is supplied with a mouthpiece, Ultra-Pure maintenance kit and high quality JP Pro case. The case features a lightweight yet rigid fibreglass structure and soft internal padding including a seal-able compartment for storing small accessories and cleaning equipment. Backpack straps and an accessories kit are included as standard.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the Warranty Page.