Ex Demo items have been on display in our store or at an exhibition, and as a result may have minor cosmetic imperfections which do not affect the sound or playability of the instrument. Ex Demo B instruments will have had more use or maybe suffered minor damage during shipping, which has been subsequently been fixed. Any imperfections will be cosmetic and will have no detriment to the sound or playability of the instrument. All Ex demo instruments will be covered by our standard warranty however we reserve to the right to exclude any claims resulting from the ex-demo sale condition/imperfection/defect.
The John Packer JP181 oboe is a natural step up for a student moving from less advanced models such as the JP081 and similar. Due the higher specification for a student model, this oboe would be ideal for a student training to reach higher grades.
- A very popular Oboe, which comes highly recommended by Max Spiers of the Royal Ballet Sinfonia
- Features a resin body
- Strong silver plated keywork with plateau keys which enables a more natural hand position
- The keywork is a full dual system including a left hand ‘F’
- Lightweight construction from resin
- Adjustable thumb rest to accommodate most hand sizes
- Key: C
- Material: Resin
- Keywork: Silver Plated
- Mechanism: Dual System
- Finish: Black
- Lyre Box: No
- Additional Features: Lightweight, Adjustable thumb rest, Left hand ‘F’
- Supplied With: Cork grease and cleaning cloth, JP8181 Oboe Case
The JP181 is supplied with a John Packer JP8181 Oboe Case and accessory pack containg cork grease and cleaning cloth.