**For exchanges and info see www.legere.com **
The Légère bassoon reed responds instantly from the box. Its unique material never needs to be moistened, allowing the player to focus on their music and not the reed. It projects easily and clearly while producing a clean and focused sound.
The reeds are cut in halves using 3-axis, computer-controlled precision cutting machines and are never molded or stamped. The halves are then bonded together again using a digitally controlled system resulting in a reed which is balanced in both blades, and has the right combination of tip thickness, heart, and flexibility.
The combination of tip thickness, heart and unique material makes it easy to glide from the low registers to the high registers of the instrument. While some of the top bassoonists in the world play this reed, it is also used by players of all levels.
- Available in Medium and Medium-Hard strengths
- No need to moisten or soak prior to playing
- Made from a unique polymer
- Cut using 3-axis, computer controlled precision cutting machines
- Precise, Computer Aided Design
- Made Through Collaboration with Professional Bassoonists
- Suitable for Bassoon
- Strength: Medium, Medium Hard
- Sold Individually