Please be aware that our normal warranty/guarantee cover does not apply to this instrument as it has been pre-owned by a client and sold by us on their behalf. Whilst we do all we can to ensure that they are working to the best of their ability, such goods are purchased as seen. However if the item is purchased online, the procedure is covered by our distant selling rules which can be found on the delivery/returns page.
- Wood: Mountain Maple Wood
- 26 keys
- 10 rollers
- High-D, Eb-key at the wing joint
- Ab/Bb trill key
- 2nd Bb-key, Ab for right thumb
- 3 trill keys (F#/G#, C#/D#, E/F#)
- Wear & Tear Observations:This bassoon is in a good condition with no signs of cracks or repairs to the wooden body and no signs of wear to the silver plated keywork. There some scuffs, scratches and indents on the body. Please note, this instrument can be purchased before its remedial work has been completed.
Service Notes: A pre delivery service/check will be undertaken prior to shipping. At busy periods this may entail a small delay. If this order is urgent please contact us as we are usually able to expedite.
- Model: 1358
- Key: C
- Mechanism: Full Size
- Body: Wood
This Adler bassoon comes in its original hard case with an extra John Packer travel case. Also included are x2 crooks, bird, harness and used pullthrough/ cleaning mops. We would recommend you purchase some corkgrease alongside this instrument.