Many children are fascinated by the trombone. It has a strong and pleasing tone which can slide smoothly from note to note, and it's visually exciting—-it looks fun!
But unlike most other instruments, most trombones cannot be played by small children. Modern trombones were designed for adults, and many would-be beginners just can't stretch their arms far enough to play all the slide positions.
That's why we created the Yamaha 350C. This is a full-sized trombone, using the traditional slide positions, but it's much shorter in length. With its ascending valve, you can play a full scale without using the two farthest positions.
- Slide positions are Identical to a standard trombone's positions so there is no need to learn new positions.
- Ascending Bb / C rotor
- The rotor allows the player to use alternate positions without having to reach extended slide positions.
- Inner slide
- The chrome-plated nickel-silver inner slide is very durable and has a quick, sensitive response.
- Outer slide
- The one-piece drawn yellow brass outer slide maintains an accurate diameter throughout its length and this type of construction ensures, airtightness, smooth action, and exceptional durability and adds resonance to the sound.
- Inner slide stockings
- Specially designed one-piece inner slide stockings guarantees airtight slide construction, offer smoother slide action and better alignment.
- Tubular braces
- Long-lasting nickel-silver tubular braces contribute to the stability of the slide and enhance smooth slide action.
- Pressure-formed tubing
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Slide lock
- The unique slide lock design on all Yamaha trombones keeps the slide locked in place and keeps it from accidentally falling.
- The large, easy-to-hold nickel silver bracing guards against possible slide damage if the instrument is dropped and also lessens fatigue while playing.
- Yamaha trombones have mouthpipes featuring special acoustic designs allowing for precise intonation and greater blowing control
- Model: YSL-350C
- Key: Bb/C
- Bell Size: 204mm(8") Bell Material Gold brass
- Bore: Dual: 12.70mm-13.34mm (0.500-0.525")
- Water Key: Lever,1
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Lacquer
- Lyre Box: No
- Mouthpiece: 48
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Yamaha YSL-350C is supplied in a hard case. A Yamaha 48 mouthpiece is also supplied. An accessory pack including a polish cloth and a bottle of valve oil is also provided.
Claim your extended 5 year warranty: https://uk.yamaha.com/en/support/warranty/winds-extended-warranty.html
Register for 3 months free Tomplay access: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/contents/winds/tomplay/index.html